- In respect of booking cancelled by the Sadhak (Guest), Nisargopchar Ashram will refund the amount after applicable to the concerned Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking account by Nisargopchar Ashram.
- In respect of refunds due to admission not booked but amount debited to Sadhak (Guest’s) account, Sadhak (Guest) is required to send an e-mail to email@example.com mentioning User ID and Reference no. of the transaction. Officers of Nisargopchar Ashram will verify the details and refund the amount to the concerned Credit Card / Debit Card / internet banking account.
- Refunds of bookings done by card and done through card only and no cash refunds be given.
- Refunds to the Sadhak (Guest) will be given normally in one month, after the cancellation of Admission or receipt of e-mail.
- Refunds in case of poor service / break down of internet will be done after examination of issue and subject to decision of the Director.
Cancellation Rules For Rooms (Accommodation) – Full Cancellation
- If a Room Booking ticket is presented for cancellation more than two days (48 hours) in advance of the check-in date/time, cancellation charge shall be deducted at the flat rate of 10% on Room Booking ticket value.
- If the Room Booking ticket is presented for cancellation within two days (48 hours) in advance and up to one day (24 hours) before the check-in date/time, cancellation charges shall be deducted at a rate of 20% on the Room Booking ticket value.
- No refunds shall be allowed if the Room Booking ticket is surrendered for cancellation within 1 day (24 hours) before check-in date/time.
- The Sadhak (Guest) can cancel in full or partial the rooms within 1 day (24 hours) of check-in date/time and will get refund for the remaining dates as per the existing cancellation rules i.e. if a Sadhak (Guest) books a room for 7 days and intends to do cancellation with 1 day of check-in date / time, refund will be made for remaining days as per the existing cancellation rules and no refund will be made for the 1st.
Partial cancellation is allowed only for one time, subject to cancellation rules as mentioned above.
Refund / Cancellation Policy
- 30 day prior to arrival date = 1 day retention/cancellation charges
- 29 days to 14 days prior to arrival date = 25% retention/cancellation charges on the total booking amount
- 13 days to 07 days prior to arrival date = 50% retention/cancellation charges on the total booking amount
- 06 days to arrival date/ No-show = 100% retention/cancellation charges on the total booking amount
Check In / Check Out Time
Check-In time will be 1:00 PM and Check-Out time will be 11:00 AM.
Nisargopchar Ashram Rules & Regulations
- According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person (Sadhak / Guest) above the age of 18 staying at the Nisargopchar Ashram. The identification proofs accepted are Drivers License, Voters Card, Passport and Ration Card. Without valid ID the guest (Sadhak / Guest) will not be allowed to check in. Note: PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
- It is mandatory for guests (Sadhak / Guest) to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in.
- The primary guest checking in to the Nisargopchar Ashram must be at least 18 years of age. Children accompanying adults must be between 1-12 years.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a mattress as an extra bed.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the Nisargopchar Ashram. The standard check-in time is 1 PM and the standard check-out time is 11 AM. After booking you will be sent an email confirmation with Nisargopchar Ashram phone number. You can contact the Nisargopchar Ashram directly for early check-in or late check-out.
- The amount paid for the room does not include charges for optional services and facilities (such as room service, massage, washing clothes and extra treatment).
- The Nisargopchar Ashram reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests (Sadhak / Guest) posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in.
- The Nisargopchar Ashram reserves the right of admission for local residents. Accommodation can be denied to guests (Sadhak / Guest) residing in the same city.