Dr. Ravindra Nisal
Dr. Ravindra Vasant Nisal
Dr. Ravindra Vasant Nisal
DATE OF BIRTH
October 5, 1950
+91 20 26926298 / 26926230
+91 20 26926225
Nisargopchar Ashram, Uruli Kanchan, Distt Pune – 412 202, Maharashtra, India.
- BAMS, Pune University – 1974
- LCP & SCPS College, Bombay – 1977
- MBBS, Pune University – 1979
- Yoga Pravesh Yog Vidyadham, Nasik
Dr. Ravindra Nisal, a graduate of Ayurvedic & Modern Medicine, is in association with Nisargopchar Ashram since 1980. He has 25 yrs experience in general medicine and has treated thousands of needy patients in adverse rural conditions, while in BAIF development Research foundation, Uruli Kanchan. He was also involved in a tribal health programme. As a medical advisor to Nisargopchar Ashram since 1983 and as a Ashram in-charge, he has brought changes in administrative pattern, documentation of large number of case histories and streamlining of kitchen services, which is an important aspect in the management of patients. He played a key role in organising National conference of Naturopathy and Yoga at Ashram premises in Feb 2000. He delivered radio talks on A.I.R. Pune on more than 20 topics related to Naturopathy and health. He was also invited in International conference on holistic health at Palermo, Sicily in Feb 2001 & Sept 2001 at Milazzo Sicily, Italy. He was a active member of the editorial board of Nisargopchar Varta – a monthly magazine published by the National Institute of Naturopathy, Pune. He was invited to talk on social health Gandhian approach at Sao Paulo university of Brazil in Oct 2005.
- Nutritional status of under-five children in relation to their feeding and weaning habits at Tribal area at Akole Dist Ahmednagar. Indian Paediatrics Dec 92.
- Effect of Nisargopchar in Rheumatoid Arthritis & Osteo Arthritis. Paper presentation in National Seminar on traditional sciences, LSPSS, Bombay 1993.
- Effect of Nisargopchar & medicinal plants in chronic skin diseases – Eczema, Psoriasis, Acne vulgaris. Paper presentation at National conference on traditional medicines in skin diseases, CIMAP, Lucknow Nov 1994.
- Articles on Naturopathy series on AIR (All India Radio) & UGC programme (University Grant Commission ). Presented series of 20 lectures on Naturopathy on AIR , Pune – Interview in UGC (University Grant Commission) of India. Programme on Naturopathy.
- Effect of Nisargopchar & Yoga in Essential Hypertension. Paper presented in National conference on Naturopathy & Yoga Feb 2000.
- Editor – Souvenir / Proceedings published on the occasion of Golden Jubilee Ceremony of the Ashram and National Conference on Naturopathy and Yoga Feb 2000.
- Articles in Nisargopchar Warta (Information on Nature Cure) published by National Institute of Naturopathy from 1996 to 1999.
- Paper on Different medical approaches in health and disease at four levels of human existence at international conference at Palermo – Sicily – Italy in Feb 2001 & at Milazzo, Sicily, Italy in Sept 2001.
- Publication of articles on Naturopathy in different magazines.
Over last 10 years he is entrusted as a Chief Executive of Nisargopchar Ashram. He has organised National Conference on Naturopathy in Feb 2000, in which 1300 Naturopaths, Students from all states of India participated.